1. When the medical centrifuge is in the pre-cooling state, close the centrifuge cover, after centrifugation, remove the rotating head inverted on the experimental platform, dry the remaining water in the chamber, the medical centrifuge cover is in the open state.
2. When the rotor is pre-cooled, the rotor cover can be placed on the platform of the medical centrifuge or on the experimental platform, and it must not be tightened and floated on the rotor, because once it is mistakenly activated, the rotor cover will fly out and cause an accident!
3. After tightening the rotor cover, be sure to touch the rotor and the rotor cover with your finger to see if there is a gap between them. If there is a gap, loosen it and tighten it again until you confirm that there is no gap before starting the medical centrifuge.
4. During centrifugation, the operator shall not leave the centrifuge room, and when an abnormal situation occurs, the operator shall not turn off the power and press the stop button, and fill in the centrifuge use record before pre-cooling.
5. Fake centrifuge tubes, aging, deformed and cracked centrifuge tubes shall not be used.
6. Only use the centrifuge for routine safety checks before leaving on holidays and at night.
7. In the process of using the instrument, if there is any malfunction of the machine or damage of the parts, you should contact us in time.
At present, electric centrifuges are commonly used in laboratories with high rotational speeds, which require attention to safety, especially to prevent the movement of the centrifuge while working due to imbalance or aging of the cushion of the test tube, or the glass fragments rotating and flying out of the centrifugal tube after vibration rupture because of the failure of the cover, which will cause accidents.
(1) The bottom of the shell of the medical centrifuge should be padded with cotton or test tube pads.
(2) If there is noise or vibration in the motorized centrifuge, the power supply should be cut off and troubleshooting should be done immediately.
(3) Centrifuge tubes should be placed symmetrically in the casing to prevent the body from vibrating, if there is only one sample tube, the other should be replaced with water of the same quality.
(4) When starting the centrifuge, cover the top cover of the centrifuge and then start it slowly.
(5) After separation, turn off the centrifuge first. After the centrifuge stops rotating, you can open the lid of the centrifuge and take out the samples without any external force to force it to stop moving.
(6) Centrifugation time is generally 1 ~ 2 minutes, during which the experimenter shall not leave to do other things.
The above is a small explanation of the "use of medical centrifuge need to pay attention to what?" Content, do you understand? I hope the content of the above explanation can help you, thank you for watching, we will see you next time.