250mL Low-Speed Centrifuge Bottle - A laboratory container used for low-speed centrifugation with a capacity of 250mL, suitable for separation and processing of samples at lower speeds and longer run times.
1. Use polypropylene copolymers (PPCO) material, which is translucent with excellent chemical resistance and mall molecular particles, and it won't produce precipitates.
2. Advanced production technology and special surface treatment significantly increase lining finish, decrease the cutting force to cell, and strengthen the absorbability of the bottom of the bottle, which can be more effective in separating samples.
3. It can be under high temperature and high pressure sterilization for 20 minutes in 121°C, 0.1mpa（15psig/1bar).
4. Excellent mechanical properties let it reusable after clean and high temperature sterilization.
6. Screw off the cap before high temperature sterilization, and don't tighten the caps when sterilization.
Size（Diameter x Height）
Φ62 x 118.5mm
Note: 250ml low speed bottle can be used in 250ml rotor of low speed centrifuge made by "cence".
*Recommend high temperature sterilization before use it.