A 500mL low-speed centrifuge bottle is a laboratory container used for low-speed centrifugation. It has a capacity of 500mL and is commonly used in research and clinical settings for separation and processing of biological samples at lower speeds and longer run times.
1. Use polypropylene copolymers (PPCO) material, which is translucent with excellent chemical resistance and mall molecular particles, and it won't produce precipitates.
2. Advanced production technology and special surface treatment significantly increase lining finish, decrease the cutting force to cell, and strengthen the absorbability of the bottom of the bottle, which can be more effective in separating samples.
3. It can be under high temperature and high pressure sterilization for 20 minutes in 121°C, 0.1mpa (15psig/1bar).
4. Excellent mechanical properties let it reusable after clean and high temperature sterilization.
6. Screw off the cap before high temperature sterilization, and don't tighten the caps when sterilization.
Size (Diameter x Height）
Φ79 x 137mm
Note: 500ml low speed bottle can be used in 500ml rotor of low speed centrifuge made by "cence".
*Recommend high temperature sterilization before use it.